Colette's Sugar Madness
A downloadable game for Windows
Colette's Sugar Madness is a retro platformer designed to be completed in a single sitting. Use the powers afforded to you by multiple costumes to save Halloween candy from falling into the wrong hands (i.e. any hands but yours). Hone your skills with each play through to make each play better than the last. How much candy can you get?
You play as the eponymous Colette as she makes her way to each house along with the myriad of other trick-or-treaters. With your reflexes and Colette's costume abilities, rush to the houses to ensure the largest amount of candy will be remaining. Each world is designed lovingly to help you learn the nuances of each costume a little more with each play-through; ensuring that you always feel the sweet, sweet reward of progression (and candy).
- Designed to be completed in a single sitting.
- Run, jump, hook, broom, and spray your way through 6 worlds made up of 29 levels.
- Levels are carefully designed to help you improve your skills with each playthrough.
- First ever game designed by the world's cutest dachshund
- A variety of costume-based powers and challenges ensure that play never gets stale, even over multiple playthroughs.
- Subtle and non-invasive story which can continue to be uncovered over multiple playthroughs.
- Okay...not 'designed' by a dachshund, but at least co-designed
- Lives are only lost after running out of time, allowing the player to focus on speed and efficiency.
- Fine...the dachshund really just sat there and stared at us the whole time. He's actually pretty useless.
- Each world culminates in an exciting encounter with a mysterious figure.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.